I am a PhD student in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Victoria, BC, Canada, supervised by Prof. Jianping Pan. I obtained my MSc in Computer Science from the same university, and BEng in Communication from Northwestern Polytechnical University, Xi’an, China. My research is focused on the analysis and design of communication networks. I am especially interested in fundamental problems in learning and control.
- Poster: Multi-agent Combinatorial Bandits with Moving Arms IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS 2021). 2021-04-15
- Intelligent Caching Algorithms in Heterogeneous Wireless Networks with Uncertainty In Proc. IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS 2019). 10.1109/ICDCS.2019.00154 2019-07-07
- EQRC: An Enhanced QR Code-based Secure E-coupon Transaction Framework In Proc. IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC 2019). 10.1109/ICC.2019.8761258 2019-05-20
- TSOR: Thompsom-sampling based Opportunistic Routing Accepted by IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communication.
- 2021-05-10 Caching by User Preference with Delayed Feedback for Heterogeneous Cellular Networks IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communication. 2020-09-15
Thompson Sampling for Combinatorial Semi-bandits with Sleeping Arms and Long-Term Fairness Constraints
arXiv preprint arXiv:2005.06725.
- EQRC: A secure QR code-based E-coupon framework supporting online and offline transactions Journal of Computer Security (JCS). 10.1109/TVT.2019.2947605 2019-10-15
- A Framework of Multipath Clustering based on Space-Transformed Fuzzy c-Means and Data Fusion For Radio Channel Modeling IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology (TVT). 10.1109/TVT.2019.2947605 2019-10-15
- Uncertainty measurement with belief entropy on the interference effect in the quantum-like Bayesian Networks (ESI Highly Cited Paper) Applied Mathematics and Computation, 347. 10.1016/j.amc.2018.11.036 2019-04-15
- A new method to evaluate risk in failure mode and effects analysis under fuzzy information Soft Computing, 22. 10.1007/s00500-017-2664-x 2018-07-01